Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hi all today has been a full day, doing lots of gardening and yard work, even it the weather is muggy it was nice to get out in the fresh air.

With summer in full swing and so many things to do, so many ideas to work on. I wish there were more hours in the day. I started my little mini shop a few months back to sell all my different creations. Along with my items are a few of my sister things also. Please feel free to come and visit anytime. Just click the link Sunshine's Creations and it'll take you there.

I have been very lucky to have been invited to a Wonderful new Ebay group. All the ladies are great to work with and very talented. Click the link to the left to see some of our very talented Glitter Girls and their work. (Glitter and Grunge Girls)
Pin It

No comments: