Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008



ABOUT ME


Well I finally got motivated to start this. I'm not much of a writer and when I do it may be a long story or just a few notes here and there.
This intro is gonna be short but I'll be back to write some more later......
I've been crafting since I can remember. My mom knits, crochet and quilts mostly. I learned to knit from her. I've been able to pick up on things quick and that came from my dad, who was a jack of all trades. He could do anything. Now it's me who does it all. I love crafting but for a few years there things were slow and I really lost my nack for it. The house needed a lot of repairs and cleaning up. So my desire to craft fell at the wayside. (wayside, wasteside?) Finally things slowed back and got that desire back again. Plus now I've found new things to make. I was just making Country things for a bit, but saw some Primitive items and fell in love.
My dad is the one to get me motivated to sell my creation. He got me and my 2 other Sisters into a craft shop when I was 15, I still have that 1st dollar. I thank him for that and for all that he taught me. He was a great man and I know he's watching down on us, as my sisters and I begin selling again.

My mom whos is 66 still quilts, not so much to knit or crochet. She get's more enjoyment out of sewing. Every one she's sewn has all been by hand. She can't stand the sewing machine, that I now use. The thing is old and has only been repaired a few times. But she still hates the thing, it's funny cause My dad brought it for her cause she wanted it. LOL

My family, well I am the youngest with of 5, I have 3 older sisters and 1 brother. I am lucky to have 2 neices and 1 nephew. So my imediate family may not be huge but we are closer than glue.LOL We see each other all the time, which I love. My mom's mom taught us that if you don't have family you don't have anyone.
Well I think that'll be all for now I gotta get tending to my garden, some plants need repotting. I'll be back again soon with some more tid bits.


So take a look under My Blog Menu and find more of my Post or other Tid Bits...........
Pin It

4 comments:

The Glitter And Grunge Girls said...

Your blog looks so nice! Love your pic! Keep picking on me for Robert Plant!!! LOL! :)
(hugs)
Daisy :)

The Glitter And Grunge Girls said...

Sorry, I guess I am signed in under TGAGG...oops.
(hugs)
Daisy :)

Benedetta said...

So excited you started this :-)Looking forward to read more!
Hugs
Benedetta

The Olde Prim House said...

Love your blog!!!