Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Spring Week!!!!

Hi all, Sending you well wishes for this Happy Easter week. I made a few changes here on my blog for Spring and love the graphics. Easter will be here before we know it and I can't wait to see my nephew come by and search for his eggs the Easter bunny left him scattered around the yard. :) 
This year we're having Easter Brunch, Waffles, Eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, blueberry pancakes, scones, juice, coffee and tea. I can't wait.. Then for some games later, a few years back us Adults had an Easter egg hunt, was fun only wished I had a better flashlight, I would have gotten more eggs  :)

This week I am having a sale on my Website for a few Easter/Spring items stop by and check them out. Free shipping and other surprises. Just click on the link below.. Thank you all and Have a wonderful Easter Week.
Pin It

No comments: