Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update!!!

Hi all it's been a while and with spring time here I've been busy as a bee outside cleaning up and prepping for our summer garden. Hopefully full of tomatoes, green beans, summer squash, zucchini, butternut squash, eggplant and lots of herbs. I can't wait... 

I hope all the wonderful Moms out there had a special mothers day and your children and loved ones treated you special. This year me and my sister gave mom a couple rose bushes and planted them in her front yard. My brother the lawn man helped out and added some rocks around the bed. It looks nice and can't wait for the first rose to bloom. Hopefully I can remember to take a picture of it soon. I seem to like taking them but always forget to upload them to the computer to share. So forgive me if I forget. :)

I also wanted to let you all know to stop by if  your on Facebook and "like" or Fan a lovely group I am in that belongs to Ebay and Etsy. Age*Before*Beauty. This is a group of lovely and talented ladies. You can also check out our blog just click the link in the right column. 

Now to my last bit, I have a couple Americana Items for sale on my site, please feel free to stop by and take a peek here's the link.http://www.sunshinescreationsonline.com/search/label/Summer

I hope you all are enjoying your spring!!! Summer will be here before we know it. Have a wonderful day all, until next time.. 
Kaela
Pin It

No comments: