Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008

Well Hello again. This week has been a full one. It's been hotter than ever, very muggy. Thankfully for the pool. In which my nephew, 3, has finally felt comfortable swimming on his own. Of course supporting his tube suit and floaties. Which he used to hate because they scratched him. He has had so many accomplishments this past month, with being potty trained over the past several months and to no avail. Then to this week finally getting it, just as if he's been doing it all his life. LOL He is a stubborn little fella too. He takes after his Dad, my brother, who can't stand people telling him what to do and when to do it. LOL He's got a mini me.
But on to my crafting, sadly I haven't had much time to do much this past week. I am starting to get some new patterns made so I can get a few new items made and hopefully listed on my site or Ebay. When I do I'll list the pics here too.

Well I'm gonna hit the hay and Hopefully have a more productive crafting day tomorrow.
Blessing,
Kaela
Pin It

No comments: