Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 23, 2008
Well hello again!!! I'm a night owl and it's almost 2 in the morning. I just finished up some new soy wax tarts that I made. They smell great. I wasn't sure how they'd come out, I haven't made candles in a while and let alone Soy ones. But it was super easy. I have to give them a couple days to cure but Mom, who loves to burn candles is getting the first test run. I'm hoping to make some more for My Older sis Birthday that is coming up soon.
I can smell the wonderful Apples and Cinnamon scent out here, they are out in my Kitchen and I'm in the next room. If all turns out well I may even put some on my site for sale. Fingers crossed.
Well I'm off, gonna see about making another batch before I hit the hay. LOL

Oh yah before I forget, I was in a group launch with one of my Ebay groups Age Before Beauty and was lucky to win best of country award for my Pumpkin Door greeter........ Thank You ladies for the votes. I had fun!!!!!!!

Kaela





Pin It

No comments: