Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is in the air!!!

Well it's that time again Post time :) It's been a bit hasn't it hehe.. Well with the weather changing and more daylight hours it's been a real treat to be able to get outside and enjoy this wonderful weather. Yard work has been  top on the list, we have a lot of leaf pick up this year. I may not enjoy the pick up but the sun and warmth of the season makes it worth the while. Tomorrow will be another beautiful day and I am hoping to enjoy the weather again along with a nice Boiled dinner later at Moms to celebrate St. Patty's Day. I'm making dessert not sure if I'm making cupcakes or Pudding... Maybe both ;)....

Well I have listed a couple Easter items over on Ebay stop by and check them out if you have a chance..

May you all have a wonderful night and Great St Patty's Day!!!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Hi Kaela! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Thanks also for the sweet comments! Are you by any chance on Facebook? I have a Fan Page on there, Miss Pootsie's Primitives. Would love it if you could check it out sometime. God Bless! Penny

Sunshines*Creations said...

Your very welcome and thank you for stopping by here..I am also on Facebook, we're friends on there too. I follow your fan page as well your work is wonderful..
Kaela
(AKA michaela on FB) :)