Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Been A while!!!

I am a bad blogger I know :( I have been super busy these past couple months. My niece being pregnant has had me excited about making all the new little baby items I can think of :) And my brother, who turned 40 this August, had a big party for him. Was a great day.. I've been busy trying to keep my garden growing Tomatoes are coming up but still no red ones and we are in the ends of August :( Oh well :) Time flies by and summer is drawing to an end as well, This past week has been very dreary and I am looking forward to the sun to shine again and the warmth to come back for a little while....

I've also been busy setting up my new shop on the Age Before Beauty Marketplace and am very excited about this new venture.  We have many wonderfully talented artists with their shops set up and many items looking for a good home. So please be sure to stop by and check out the shop.

Even as I type this little note, there is always tons more work to do. If only there were more hours in the day LOL we'd be set.. :) I should get back to my house work and I will try to be back soon with more to post...
Thanks for listening..
Kaela
Pin It

No comments: