Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall in the air!!!

Well summer is drawing to an end!!!!  Vegetables are withering and flowers are turning to seed, the days and nights are getting cooler and it's been getting darker before 8. :( I love summer and miss it every year the season changes. But then again as the days become shorter and the air has a cool crisp to it that can only mean one thing.. HALLOWEEN is near.. And I do love this time of year..
Have a couple Halloween  items listed on my Age Before Beauty Marketplace shop Sunshine's Creations, but I am also in the process of making several other Halloween Items.. Which you will just have to wait to see.. Hopefully they will be done by weeks end. I'll post some pics later and where they can be found.. For now it's back to work and hoping all are having a wonderful night.
Kaela
Pin It

No comments: