Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just a little update!!

Guess it's been a while again, things have been busy with home stuff. Been busy with summer cleaning and some handwork that needs doing round the house. With all that going on haven't had much time to get to my crafting :( which I do plan on doing again before August is over. I have been knitting and crocheting some. Something I can do while relaxing at night watching some of my summer programs.

My great Nephew is almost 7 mos now and he is getting so big, he's been a joy to have here everyday and seeing him grow each day reminding us of his parents with his actions and features.

My 6year old Nephew who just had a birthday a few months back, Indiana jones was the theme of this years cake, is getting big, becoming a lot like his father everyday. I can't believe summer is almost over and he will be going into the 1st grade :( I remember when he was first born, a teeny peanut.

I've been cleaning and organizing a lot. I've decided to start destashing some of my items on my website. There will be a Dollar Dayz Sale here, Facebook and Ebay alot of items under 5.00. Shipping separate.  So stay tuned later tonight and the rest of the week for items to be listed.

Thanks all for taking a read.. Have a Great Sunday!!!!
Pin It

No comments: