Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008


Look at that I've been tagged, Thanks Angie B of
http://hickorynuthollowprimitives.blogspot.com Be sure to check out her blog....
Ok here's the rules:
1.. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links. Then let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here's My 7 Random Facts
1. I'm allergic to milk
2. I work better under pressure.
3. The movie The Exorcist still scares me
4. I can make or fix just about anything
5. I love Christmas but hate the weather
6. I can use both hands to write
7. I try to teach myself to play the piano and guitar
Ok now I have to TAG 7 People, sorry if you've been tagged already.
There ya go you've all been tagged :)
Pin It

No comments: