Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HI ALL

Wow it's been a while since I've posted. September is here and yikes only 17 more days till my neice is to be married. Thankfully I have finished up most of the things I need to do. Now it's the cake which is last minute and should be fun. Sad as it is to say I can't wait till it's over so I can get back to working on some crafts. BOy have I been missing it. I tried to sneak in a few here and there but never was able to finish them.

I will be able to atleast start on Christmas stuff which is what i love to make and I have a few new ideas in the works. Will be making a few old favorites as well.

Also please be sure to check out Age*before*Beauty September lauch There will be many items for you to choose from.. Just click the link below.
Well I must get back to some planning and searching. Thank you all for taking the time to pop over and read this.. Have a wonderful day
Kaela
Pin It

No comments: